4.X Soundtrack

He is, soundtrack and sound effects.

Oh, I like the (old) Minecraft OST. I’m shure he would create some very good tracks for Unturned… Music for sneaking, fighting against zombies, music for the wilderness, some not special music… But Unturned has a pritty good theme now!

1 Like

I agree with this, it’s almost like how in ark survival you have different sound tracks for different things that are happening in game or(I know this sounds stupid) like in Minecraft how you have different music for different places and time periods. Also the radio idea is cool too. There is already a stereo, why not add some music.

1 Like

First of all, you’ve all necroposted. Second, Unturned doesn’t need music in gameplay. It’s a zombie-sandbox game, and if you want music you can literally just alt-tab, go to Youtube, get a playlist and use that. Nelson would need to hire a composer, create very specific times when the music can play, etc. This is a pretty bad idea.

1 Like

Minecraft is a zombie-sandbox game :wink:

Yeah, but it also has a much different attitude. It’s a more laid back type game. In Unturned, you’re constantly fighting zombies and if you’re a KitPvP kiddo then you’re only fighting other players. From my point of view, back when I played Minecraft, if I was just going around gathering resources, the music was nice. In Unturned, you’d need to constantly be listening for sounds, footsteps, etc.

I just think it would be weird listening to music while fighting off a horde of zombies.

1 Like

L4D had some pretty great music for fighting zombies, but that game was really heavy on atmospheric effects.
Unturned is a sandbox zombie survival game.
Minecraft is a sandbox game, with zombies, and survival elements.
Do you notice the difference?

1 Like

PLEASE no more comparing unturned to Minecraft…just please no…smh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.