7 days to die==Unturned II

7 days to die is a promising game with constant updates, it has everything the community wants and even more, I dare you to think of something that community wants that 7dtd doesn’t have.
I’m just a little surprised that this community doesn’t really play or pay attention to that game that much.

Unturned is goofy af what makes Unturned very flexible to play.

1 Like

I see 7 Days To Die as more of a realistic Minecraft but the entire point is zombies. Haven’t played the game in a couple years so I need to check out what the past few updates have added, but it is nowhere near a UII/bettter Unturned alternative to me.

I want Unturned with more detailed buildings and vastly improved mechanics and modding support. A voxel-based building system doesnt necessarily go entirely against my first desire, but it goes in a very different art style than expected from Unturned.

I don’t know how extensive mod support is for the game but I guess I want UII to be closer to Gmod in that aspect, especially with custom gamemode support.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.