A Bug in U4

Hello, So I attempted to recreate the bug that I had but to no luck, I tried doing everything but ill list the things as per the request.

When I got this glitch I was alt+tabing from U4 to Chrome, It might was caused from that, not sure.
No logs were sadly created, when I tried to get a screenshot I alt+tabbed to get my app opened and it fixed itself.

I was playing on the sandbox map just walking in the town and shooting stuff with my gun out, when I alt+tabbed it suddenly happened.

Here is what it looked like: It looked like all textures were moving, flickering and this was happening for everything, the ammo in inventory was affected as well, it’s model was corrupted i’d say, it looked like pieces missing and just flickering. Strangely the car,gun and ground was not affected but everything else had that going, I will attempt to recreate the glitch again so I can get footage.

I play the game on low everything with 1080p, if that helps at all.

4 Likes

Hey! Your bug report is rather vague. Can you provide a bit more information?

Information would include things such as:

• recreation steps,
  • visuals (still or video),
  • logs when they’re created or relevant,
  • hardware or game settings if relevant,
  • the in-game scenario in which it happened (such as the map and what you were playing with),
  • if you have similar issues with other games or programs,
  • et cetera.

Providing more information, such as some of the examples given above, would be helpful.

5 Likes

Hello, So I attempted to recreate the bug that I had but to no luck, I tried doing everything but ill list the things as per the request.

When I got this glitch I was alt+tabing from U4 to Chrome, It might was caused from that, not sure.
No logs were sadly created, when I tried to get a screenshot I alt+tabbed to get my app opened and it fixed itself.

I was playing on the sandbox map just walking in the town and shooting stuff with my gun out, when I alt+tabbed it suddenly happened.

Here is what it looked like: It looked like all textures were moving, flickering and this was happening for everything, the ammo in inventory was affected as well, it’s model was corrupted i’d say, it looked like pieces missing and just flickering. Strangely the car,gun and ground was not affected but everything else had that going, I will attempt to recreate the glitch again so I can get footage.

I play the game on low everything with 1080p, if that helps at all.

4 Likes

You don’t half to create a new post. You can just edit the post , and put a comment on Moltons which would give a notification, and put it at the top where everyone can see :] or at least that’s the work around I’ve found. This makes it so your goal is accomplished, and we don’t have two posts.

Oh thanks, ill do that

I added the current post, sorry for missing stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.