A couple of interesting offers for equipment and crafts

1. Update the crafting menu.
    Example: I want to make myself bandages on the Buak map, I go to the supplies icon and I have a bunch of different unnecessary crafts there.
    Additional options have been added to the crafting menu, standards for different capabilities have been added in the latest maps, and it’s becoming more inconvenient to come to the right craft.

My proposal is to make divisions in crafts. Like the fact that in the supply there are sections with food, medicine and stacks, and you can do something else, and do it in all the crafts sections.

1. Add automatic sorting of loot or so that some items can be stacked.
    There are a lot of places in the inventory on new maps, but finding the right item becomes much more difficult. You can also add a button that will show certain items in the inventory by type: click on the plus sign icon, you will show all your bandages, pills and everything else that medicine answers.
    Do the same with coronavirus items by sorting clothes, food, materials, tools.

2. Add the ability to drop all items into storage by pressing 1 button.

It is desirable that this button be on all things and when pressed it will throw all the things from the selected clothes into the chest.

Версия для СНГ (Version for the CIS)
  1. Обновите меню крафтов.
    Пример: Я хочу сделать себе бинты на карте “Буак” захожу в значок припасов а у меня там куча разных ненужных поделок.
    В меню крафтов добавлены дополнительные возможности, в последних картах добавлены стандарты разных возможностей, и все становится неудобней приходить к нужному крафту.

Мое предложение сделать подразделения в ремеслах. По типу того, что в снабжении есть разделы с едой, медикаментами и стаканами, и можно что-то еще сделать, и сделать это во всех разделах ремесел.
2)Добавьте автоматическую сортировку люта или что бы некоторые предметы могли стакаться.
На новых картах в инвинтаре куча мест, но найти нужный предмет становится гораздо сложнее. Можно также добавить кнопку, которая будет показывать в инвентаре определенные предметы по типу: нажимаешь на иконку с плюсиком, ты показываешь все свои бинты, таблетки и все остальное, что отвечает медицина.
Сделайте так с коронавирусными предметами сортировку одежды, еды, материалов, инструментов.

1. Добваьте возможность скидывать все вещи в хранилище нажатием 1 кнопкой

желательно что б эта кнопка была на всех вещах и понажатию она скидывала все вещи из выбраной одежды в сундук.

Not sure why you duplicated the post in two languages, but you do you.

Crafting menu either needs a full rework or minimized icons like i have suggested in previous posts adding more options to be less confused would only make it harder for you to craft only some community maps even have enough crafting recipes to justify the minimized icons your idea would make each crafting menu have like 2-3 crafts and some still over 10 apart from a minimized style it needs no change.

Items dont stack because the map creators dont make them stack. Sorting and looting options could be changed.

The dropping all items idea would fall under sorting of loot, but the button choice is wierd 1 for dropping everything when you could easily press it by accident and have to resort your inventory (not to mention its literally the button you use to equip one of your tools/weapons ??).

One thing i want instead of all these changes are more resistance types so you could have placables take less damage of a certaint type either explosive or bullet, vehicle can be both of the previous, but could be a third resistance (if they can be implemented via mods i wouldnt mind a pointer) or armour deffend against x weapon type (pretty sure i got confirmation that this part cant be implemented but i hope nelson will try to make it a reality)

1 Like

I duplicated it because I use a translator, and the text below is my 100% thought without changes from the translator.

1 Like

Nelson is not Russian so you don’t have to type it on Russian (tho I am Russian :smiley: ) Just use English (even with translator). No one rly care about mistakes we just need the point