A dude at youtube

Hello, While I was at youtube I saw someone posting About bypassing Battleye in Unturned and Posting things about Cheat engine Do they get Take off The Channel or The Videos? Im a Server Owner and Im worried about Battleye can get bypassed and What should I do to Make my Server safe from the Cheater that use this cheat engine or their Discord taken off?

SDG doesn’t have the power to demand a take down of content across YouTube, Discord and Github (where the cheat is likely hosted). Bypassing BattleEye is fairly difficult and BattleEye is continually updated and maintained to detect new cheating methods. While a cheat may be out of BattleEye’s eye for the time being, BattleEye will usually get updated to be able to detect it fairly quickly. I wouldn’t worry too much about cheaters though since most cheaters get banned relatively quickly.

Very little to nothing you can do about that. Not that big of a issue on most servers.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.