A great RA member and dear friend has passed away

[RA-3] ggparkourkid123 is said to have passed away 2-4 days ago. No information on how.

He was a good person, and a good friend. A simple guy with good intent, good morals. Before he died he made a pretty wholesome video ~1 month ago on his channel against hate, bullying, and so on.

Video Quote

“If you notice that one of your friends are ragging on somebody because of their clothes or whatver, just stop them, theres no point in hating somebody. You know, bullying, hate, anger - its a wasted energy. You begin getting more exhausted doing that, and all you’re doing is hurting yourself. Its like drugs - you’re slowly killing yourself with it.”

“You know, and you shouldn’t hate anybody because of who they are or what they are, you shouldn’t hate them because they’re black, you shouldn’t hate them because they’re white, you shouldn’t hate them because they’re purple with the brightest pokadots, you know, you shouldn’t hate anybody based on that.”

“You shouldn’t hate based on what gender they are, what gender they want to be. You shouldn’t hate how they sexually orientate, you shouldn’t hate based off of religion, you shouldn’t hate based off of political parties.”

“And you shouldn’t even hate people in the obscure part of the internet. You shouldn’t hate somebody because they like anime. You shouldn’t hate somebody because they’re a nerd for like, batman, or superman, or anything of the sort. You shouldn’t hate people that like to watch cartoons, legally anyways

“You shouldn’t hate anybody that is, say a furry. And you know I’m willing to step up and admit I am a furry indeed and you wanna know what I dont care if people hate me or not because of the fact that I’m willing to be whoever I want. I dont hate somebody because of they hang with certain people, I dont hate anybody because they wear certain colors and stuff.”

“And lastly, but not least, you shouldn’t even hate, you shouldn’t even hate. You can dislike somebody because of the fact they, you know, have done something awful to you - thats completely understandable - but should you go out of your way to make their life worse? Absolutely not. Because hate is a temporary thing, or atleast I would like to believe that this is a temporary thing. Because that energy, that negative force, is just… it seeps in but it goes away.”

“Unlike love, love is a much stronger energy, and unlike hate, love actually lasts longer in you. It is good for you. It gives you a sense of calming and peace. Stability, sanity, clarity - almost sounds like a rap song - but not really. But no you shouldn’t hate anybody, you should try not to dislike either. We should all put our differences aside, so we can stop bullying.”

pretty depressed over it. He was one of my bestest friends. I can remember when I met him on a NoMoreRoomInHell server and I friended him.

And I remember the good times we had while they lasted.

@Fierybattlehawk @i_tried @Syero

8 Likes

(this is not spam 10char checker)

F

rip
Cause of fatality?

Did not know him, so “thoughts and prayers” would be shallow.
Rip, fingers crossed he is in a better place now.

2 Likes

That’s horrible, I didn’t know him too well but he was pretty cool and we used to always play Unturned with him.
Like Deus says, let’s hope he’s resting in a better place now.

That being said, how did you find out he passed away?

A gamer never dies, just spawn in a better place.

F
rest in a better place.:orar:

2 Likes

That joke was in extremely poor taste and very disrespectful

1 Like

rip jah :sob::sob:

1 Like

Rip. I didn’t know him, but he sounds like a good dude.

1 Like

RIP
Sorry for your loss.

RIP

I did not know him, but it’s really very sad. :cry:

I did not mean to offend, at some time ago a Youtuber from my country die, he recorded gameplays, he had a disease that affected his muscles, and everyone on the Internet commented on it, that means he is wherever he is,he are ok

Also, I don’t think it was very disrespectful. It’s basically the gamers way of saying that they’re in a better place now. If that makes sense.

1 Like

Just sounded a bit trollish that’s all sorry anonimoanbu.

no problem @Cryptogram

I am deeply sorry. F’s all around for our fallen comrade

1 Like

F

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.