A new addition for Unturned 2

I would like to ask for Unturned 2 a new function that never existed, that is the use of phones with the necessary numbers to call the various players, this would affect above all the roleplay modes created in the game.

3 Likes

recategorized to UII

1 Like

If its possible to get cell phone towers working again, maybe.

1 Like

yeah it would be neat but, why? it’s a survival game in the basis, and while it would be nice for RPers, don’t you think it’d be more fitting as a mod?

4 Likes

It would fit better as a mod. @anon73161152

2 Likes

As with nearly all suggestions related to communication within UII:

That’s cool, but discord exists- and would make anything like this nothing more than obsolete.

3 Likes

I’d rather make phones as a handy gadget for more practical purposes instead of having a cumbersome, niche use for a community-run server design.

Things such as:

• Extra HUD for in-game time when turned on in the inventory, slowly draining battery overtime
  • Alternatively can be held, acting as a clock and an improvised light source. Drains battery
  • GPS/map
  • Quest purposes (e.g. a Locked phone that contains quest-related information)
  • Scrapping for metal and electronic scrap

Maybe a hacking software too to crack into other electronic devices

8 Likes

In addition to this, I can see a single completely unrelated use in survival gameplay for OP’s suggestion, and that would be using two cell phones (one on player, one left anywhere) as a remotely activated noise trap to lure zombies to one spot.

5 Likes

How bout this:

• You spawn with a cellphone
  • The Cellphone has no data and can only be used as a clock
  • Later, as what Aj said, you can repair cell towers and get data, thus allowing you to save quest information in your phone and communicate with other players that also have cell data
2 Likes

well, quest info is sorta something you could use the phones notepad (if it has one) for.

I doubt random survivors would use cell phones to try and advertise a job when the cell towers are down.

Even if the towers are repaired, it still seems unlikely that they would use phones.

I dunno, I kinda just said repair the cell towers as a possible goal to get cell phones to work (well, for most of their use anyways), which you could then use in makeshift bombs or noisemakers ect ect.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.