A stress skill against zombies

The skill of stress against the zombies will be a competence more you close to a zombies where you kill it and more you stress you will hear heartbeats and also tarsus of a hundred if there are many and also that one sees weapons in the back of a zombie or in front of luis with a line

I literally have no idea what you’re talking about, but…

Also this is post six six sixty-nine

im very confused with what your talking about… i’m also really curious who luis is. I would fix this topic and make it less confusing by not making it a run on sentence. afterwards when your finished fixing it… Consider the following;

Show it to you Literature Teacher

Image result for 6ix9ine

Im not sure if we really need mental effects on the player, as you normally do have mental effects on the actual person controlling the player, because if zombies are scary/a force to be reckoned with you will be a little stressed normally. If stress was in the game, It would open the doors to other mental effects, like sleep deprivation and pain and such, which could be interesting, but I think we dont really need so many statistics.

Don’t see the point of this and I don’t know how the player is able to produce a mental attack to the zombie.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.