A tactical watch

Me too I think the crafting level should influence the crafting time and the the quality of the crafted object.

Yes. I was going to say that, providing crafting is similar in II.

Why not? It makes the game a bit more linear, so you can’t just get lucky and make a makeshift car right off the bat, it makes you grind for a while before you can jump into complex crafting. I personally approve of the concept and hope something similar return in 3.0, it just keeps you on your feet imo… Well, not really, but it gives something to aim for, makes the game a bit trickier.

If it doesn’t have the ability to shoot lasers then it’s a waste

So basically a Bond gadget?

Very good idea, maybe also something on the watch similar to what Apple did with the Walkie Talkie app on the Apple Watch, where you could communicate with teammates if they also have a watch or another communication device.

yes but instead of having crafting levels to unlock crafting recipes there should be something else that you need to get to craft higher level stuff

like blueprints

1 Like

i would rather have a system where you need a crafting bench for high tier items and you would need other tables to make ingredients for those high tier items e.g. a furnace, bench saw, anvil.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t really mind what it is, just an intuitive system to level up what you can craft by working for it.

I do still think there should be a crafting level, just not that it unlocks crafting recipes but that it improves the quality of what you are making and also how fast you craft, and also that you might need to have a certant level to be able to use high tier blueprints.

And also what @AtleSt said about different crafting stations, wich has already been confirmed in the unturned ll trello and 4.0 wishlist trello

and another one

2 Likes

well, im satisfied then.

I’m satisfied too. I totally forgot that crafting isn’t going to be instant anymore.
Which means… No more accidentally crafting a chair when turning planks into sticks… And… Several other instances like that.
My life is complete.

This went a little off topic lol

it always does…

No. Too complicated, and too OP. Far too OP.

Complicated how? they exist in real life.

They pre date smart watches by decades.

Yes, but automatic rocket launchers and self-aiming sniper rifles also exist in real life. Just because something exists in real life and is easy to come by doesn’t mean it isn’t OP in a survival game.

It’s complicated because it has a flashlight on it and other stuff that normally requires a few items.

can i fit 6 rocks into it that would give me powers that would destroy half of humanity?

Could you make an alarm clock a throwable projectile item? I think that would be a tad interesting… But then it’d basically be a smoke. Ideas…

C4 Charge-esqe item that uses detonator
Throwable alarm clock, acts like smoke grenade
Plantable clock or item that is set off after a certain amount of time
A magazine full of miniature alarm clocks?? (Whatever works :griefer:)
A reactive, plantable thing that activates when someone steps into the radius

More could come, not sure lol

No. No you cant

You aren’t going to over power anyone with a watch…

1 Like