A very cheap Pc im building/upgrading+ My inactivity

I know is extremely Low for the times we are,like computers of 13k $ at 4k etc,but I live in a country where if you would want to buy a lamborghini with minimum salary you would have to work around 320 years without spending money in anything(btw,a lomborghini is something expensive,but you get the idea)
Im not in that country rn but the things are hard for me and my family without work

That budget is all i can get for now

Well my mission failed. Using new parts and ignoring shipping costs that weren’t factored in, my set of replacement parts came to be $856,516‬. CPU, motherboard, and RAM came out to be $644,998. I was looking at brand new parts so you’ve got a chance for a decent and new build if you look at used parts. That’s assuming that you have a way to find some.

Thanks for the attempt but i have to stick with this,for now

I will have to Try this parts and wait for a good result,at least to get good fps in unturned

Don’t know what kind of situation you’re in or how easy it is to get the money but you’ve got most of what you need for a good and recent computer.

Sorry,im not getting what you said at the end
“you’ve got most of what you need for a good and recent computer”

Money. Going off of new prices your theoretical budget is close to what you’d need for a much better computer. My first price came from throwing together a small SSD and a HDD.

ah,i think the budget i said about 550.00 COP is wrong,let me get the numbers again

-CPU: costs me 135.00 COP with shipment(its close to where i am but i cant go there,it would costs me more than the shipment by itself)
-GPU: i looked for it and found it at 230.000 COP
-HDD/SSD : a 500 GB HDD costs me 55.000 COP while a SSD 360 Gb costs more than 250-500.000 COP
-Mouse: mine is giving problems,i found cheaper one that i like and fits good in my hand,and its decent in general costs me 55.000 COP with Shipment

So thats around 475.000 COP

What about one of the Ryzen APUs? What does a 2200G or a 3200G cost for you? And you can get by with a 120 gigabyte SSD if you get a hard drive to go along with it. A small one will still make a big difference if you put the OS on it.

1 Like

wow,a 2200g costs almost 400.000 COP and along with that i would need another mobo that accepts it and the 120 SSD is Very small capacity for me even if i said i would only use like 100 or 120,i never know when i will need to save a big file.some of them costs 100.000 COP,its cheap but its just too small and still being some extra 50.000 COP

His budget is as low as 140$

That is why you would get a hard drive to go along with it if you went that route. They are much, much faster than a hard drive and if you can’t afford a big enough SSD, a drive for the OS and one for storage is still a great option.

@Oyamat I know but when I look up prices they are for my area, not his. I can find stuff that’ll perfectly fit his budget but shipping parts from the US isn’t cheap in any way from what I’ve seen.

maybe a Very low capacity ssd would be ok,but for that i would need to not buy the mouse(55.000) and i would still need like 50.000 more for a 120 gb ssd,unless there was a 50 or 80 gb ssd only for OS but i dont think those exist

And another thing i didnt mention is that i would need another 10.000 COP for a cable from HDMI to VGA because my monitor is VGA only
so budget be around 485.000

It might be cheaper to work towards meeting the minimum system requirements for a cloud gaming streaming service, but part of that requires a stable internet connection (which can be an issue in more rural areas).

1 Like

If you can find surplus Korean/Japan PCs such as a Dell Optiplex or a HP Compaq you’d be in luck. They’re usually set up with Pentiums, i3, i5, all the way to i7 1st to 4th generation processors, but for just edging out to 50 fps, a first generation dual-core i3 processor would suffice.
It costs around 1500 PHP where I live, which would be 30 US$. There may be price inflations where you live.

Assuming you have a budget of 140 US$, that would leave you with 110 US$ to spend on a graphics card. If you go for used cards, you might luck out on a good card. A GTX 950 for example. But if not, a GTX 750 Ti would be good enough.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.