About 4.x demo key

Greetings, i sent this message here to know if getting a 4.x demo key was possible without being regular on forum .
I have made quite a lot of mods, and i still work on some , even tho i don’t play unturned that often anymore , I wanted to know if i was eligible for a 4.x demo key and that if i wasn’t , how could i be .
I would be interested to test new features of the game by myself , and i think i could also give some feedbacks if needed .

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305236016 Here is my profile for additional informations .

Woah, I didn’t know you made some of these. The naval vehicles mod is really good

2 Likes

Thanks, since june 2018, i didn’t uploaded any mods but i did worked on 3-4 . But since i had my exams this year, i couldn’t be there a lot , so i waited .

1 Like

I had also made Ace combat planes models in vanilla style . I did lose the files tho …

It’s unlikely you’ll get a key from what you have created. Most, if not all, of your mods aren’t very difficult to create and if the only requirement to get a key was to make a few popular mods then a lot more people would have one.

3 Likes

Just gotta be patient, I don’t think it will take that much time to have a public beta release. Not to mention that there isn’t a lot to do currently.

Also not sure this is a support request.

Edit: See just gotta be patient Sneak peak

2 Likes

Keys were already distributed semi-recently. Instead, I recommend waiting another couple of months. The plan is for the game’s access to be widely distributed by the end of June, after further polishing the current version of the game.

That includes adding the Eaglefire back in, updating the clothing, adding corpse looting, reimplementing the other weapons (Cobra and Remington), and possibly things like Horde Mode and an enclosed combat map.

Obviously, that ETA is subject to change, but once it is ready the plan is to start automatically phasing interested people into the beta.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.