About Current State Of UII. To Nelson:

Quick question:if you gonna stream on which platform?
Also streaming a progress of the new feature to the game could be interesting and fun to see.

1 Like

@darkySp Thanks! There have been two updates to it so far in 2021, but they are low-level without much impact to the actual gameplay. This next one will significantly improve the performance, but the gameplay will still be similar. The next step after that will be to take advantage of the improvements to significantly upgrade the multiplayer gameplay, e.g. fixing the movement of vehicles/zombies/players/animals.

@Armaros I had fun participating in them as well. My hesitancy has been due to some comments about “that Unturned developer had no idea what he was doing” when I was experimenting with some stuff. This would be a good candidate because I know exactly what I will be working on.

@Nj-kos Would probably be on: https://www.twitch.tv/sdgnelson

7 Likes

Okay that’s it I want to find out who said that because these guys have shattered your confidence and ruined an entire potential of future developer streams.

11 Likes

Yeah man, totally do streams if you think it’ll be fun. Everyone would appreciate the transparency and generally just seeing exactly what’s going on and what to be expected in the future.
If you found it fun, and think that you’ll find it fun still, then go for it. Win-Win for everyone.
As for the negative comments, those are always there, so best bet is to ignore them, it’s the progress that matters.

4 Likes

Really, I would like to watch lives like that, even if I don’t understand much, neither what would be written nor what Nelson would say :laughing:
By the way, how long ago did Nelson have such lives?

2 Likes

Nelson debuts as a vtuber confirmed? :flushed:

5 Likes

if this happens im blaming u and ordering a driveby on your home and making sure your evo is totalled in the process.

3 Likes

When are you getting a team or bigger studio? Lol.

2 Likes

I’m currently on standby, I already got a MAC-10 and 3 military health boosters ready (Apocalypse Rising 2 reference)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.