Add cheese in 4.0

(this is not a shit post, im serious)

cheese is a great and a Delicious food that fills us with strength and determination , thats why we studied it and mastered the arts of cheese making, thats why it is important that we pass these traditions in 4.0, are future generations deserve the delicacy that gives them strength and determination. so nelson if you will please add cheese in 4.0

• add cheese
  • no cheese

0 voters

12 Likes

The holy cheese! an art that the french have seeked to perfect, a cheese soft and hard, delicious with a gracefull odor! THE HOLY CHEESE!

3 Likes

@SDGNelson aww thanks man, this means a lot to me image

10 Likes

Confirmed cheese will be added to Unturned II

6 Likes

I’m allergic to cheese so I will have to burn it in lava.

just drink milk smh

I cant smh my head because im allergic on that too smh

its a joke (haha funny) lmao

1 Like

ah shit, im allergic to joke too :frowning:

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:why lord must you be cruel to this human being

the forum has voted:
CHEESE

6 Likes

If this isn’t in the next update I will go to Nelson’s house and summon fifty bears

3 Likes

cheese is a delicate process that needs to be fleshed out before it’s added. There are so many more mechanics that must be taken into consideration before we simply implement this item.

There’s moisture, mold, fermentation, temperature, storage, sodium. All of these things and many more contribute to what your cheese will end up as. As Miyamoto once said, a delayed cheese system is eventually good. but a rushed cheese system is forever bad.

9 Likes

The part you’re forgetting is that cheese is better aged. The sooner we get it, the better it will be when the game releases.

4 Likes

A timeless masterpiece never ages. It should be on the development backburner instead, until 2025. That way, it can age before forever holding its perfect and timeless form.

8 Likes

Unturned cheese concept, any thoughts?

5 Likes

I can’t help but wonder, does this hint toward small spheres of cheese?

1 Like

I always wondered if little balls of cheese grew legs and waltzed from their wheel.

4 Likes

I would rather go for skyrim hd cheese if I wernt allergic to them

1 Like

is this good?

8 Likes