Add poses and animations to u2

have you ever wanted to make a jojo pose but cant,or maybe do a high five with your bro after defending your base?,well they could add poses and more animations since only six is pretty limited,or maybe interactive gestures like you can high five a team mate?,or maybe dance together

2 Likes

20 Likes

Many people can hear this image

9 Likes

I cannot as I am deaf

I’d hang myself if the game gets anymore casual and silly with dances.

Keep it simple. I think there should be “permanent” poses that continue on and on and on, until you move abruptly. Like the salute or point.

Then there should be wave, surrender, etc.

Then when prone, you can be able to put your hands on your head (same as surrender, but with hands on head)

Maybe even simple dances. But please nothing that looks fresh out of Fortnite.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, there are a lot of dances in Fortnite that are actual dances.

3 Likes

t pose
indir

5 Likes

i always wanted to do the UWU

1 Like

Ye
Try this one for size

I wasn’t sure about adding dances and stuff until I read the first paragraph of ForeverBlue’s reply. Now I’m all for it.

1 Like

1 Like

Doladododolado
Soldier: oh. Ah. Hahaha
Pyro: hohoho

I can hear the image. I’m not sure if I want to, though.

never mention fortnite :the_anomaly:

1 Like

This sort of already exists in U3 to some extent with all the faces, waves, etc you can do. It isn’t really that much, but there are a lot of options. I doubt Nelson will bother adding more tho.

1 Like

I’d be fine with more “casual” or “silly” emotes that are purchasable. Have a simple dance or two as one of the standard gestures, and then Nelson could potentially make a couple more and put them on the item store.

Personally though, I’m afraid that a lot of the dances would just look really uncanny and weird. I don’t think there’d be much room for anymore than one or two dances.

1 Like

We’ve already had T-poses in Unturned 4.X. What more could we need?

1 Like

oh boy, oh boy!!! i can not wait to do the funny fortnite default dance funny in my favourite game, unturned!!!

1 Like