Additional feature in the skin inventory

Recently, my good friend, he decided to give me a set of skins, during the exchange, he selected them in order so that they looked beautiful in my inventory, but they did not look as they should. Of course, I noticed this a long time ago, when I bought skins in the store, I would like to offer a convenient opportunity to move skins in the inventory, of course, this will be possible only in the main menu of the game itself.
(This feature is also available in TF2)
If something is not clear, then you should not be surprised, I recently registered on this forum, all the more terribly I know English, this text was written through a translator, I’m trying to somehow participate in the activity of this forum.

I think I understand what you mean. Personally, I would prefer to see the skin in the game you do not have, as it is, for example, in CS: GO.

Btw, welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Except the TF2 inventory is much smoother and functionality-polished, of course. :eyes:
Welcome to the forum, by the way. Always nice to see a new face in the community.

That is, unless you’re on the FBI watchlist.

1 Like

Yes, i do like the idea of adding skins. Perhaps you can find razors in residential buildings, then proceed to skin a player alive. You can then wear his skin, which is edible. Some skin will be fleshier than others, just like in real life.

1 Like

mightbecursed

what are you gonna post this on reddit?

Nah, I generally avoid reddit as much as possible.

thank god.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.