After 1 week of the forums being up what do you feel about it

:thinking:

1 Like

Best forums I’ve ever seen in my life. 10/10 kappas

It’s pretty Gucci m8

Wish it was more active, but it’s good. Well designed.

It’s pretty good, but the steam community has found it already. Whether or not we’ll have the same quality forums is up for debate.

It’s okay so far

With some decent management and common sense, I’m sure this forum will run just fine.

So far we have nice discussions and interesting suggestions. The memes and trivial stuff can keep the humor up a little in here.

1 Like

much better than reddit or steam by far

2 Likes

One thing I want to make clear here,

I don’t want anyone bringing any tension or fighting to this forum. None of it. Let’s keep this a separate delicate world and treat it as such. No naming & shaming, no screenshots of he said she said, etc. Let’s all keep this professional. I’m sure a lot of you can do it. I believe in you. :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

no tension or fighting to this forum

I’d bet by the time september rolls around there’s going to have to have been at least some minor fighting. Keeping a large community completely peaceful is an impossible task, and sooner or later someone’s going to get angry at someone. What with the influx of users from the steam forum and the lower quality of posts made by the steam users, the two separate communities from different forums are bound to fight at some point.

1 Like

Hence why moderators are here. Just flag posts for us if we don’t see them first.

Also I’d like to emphasize no naming & shaming. I will be cracking down on that here. I’d like everyone to appreciate this new ground and not turn it into a war zone. Put on your big boy pants and move on from your grudges. Let’s keep this forum polite and clean. :wastebasket:

3 Likes

Best Unturned forum so far (discourse > everything else)

1 Like

It’s definitely much better than the other forums, well maintained and better moderation (Not saying Lu and Reaver are bad at moderating the Steam forums, there’s just a lot going on at once there and it’s hard to catch everything in comparison to this forum. Love you guys :hearts:). I hope to stay here for a while, instead of abandoning it like I did Reddit and Steam Community due to the way they’re run.

1 Like

i haven’t been banned for making jokes (albeit i haven’t made any yet)

so i think it’s pretty good

wed xd huehueue

now we wait

Reaver is cool :+1:

His buddies as well

2 Likes