Allow Players to Remove Kill Counters

Honestly, it’s completely ridiculous and outrageous that players can’t remove kill counters from a weapon skin. I’m currently trying to sell a mythical that has a kill counter, but can’t because it has one. There are two buy orders for the same skin, but I can’t message these buyers to tell them that I’m selling the skin because of the way Steam Market works. If I put the skin up on the market place, these buyers would not be notified because it has a kill counter, so it would never be bought. This would be easily fixable if I could just remove the kill counter from the skin, but for whatever absurd reason, I can’t. It should and must be a addition to the game.

13 Likes

thas just unlucky, Kill counters are there to be one. So basically its supposed to be a one way ticket

1 Like

got nea nead

1 Like

if kill counters not i think Zero Kelvin Weapon Kits should be a thing

Agreed that it would make sense, so I’ve put it on the to-do. (no ETA) Due to how those per-item modifiers are applied it might have to be setup as a separate tool like “weapon cleaning kit” that when used removes any modifiers.

19 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.