Alright, Let's Get This Out Onto a Tray

Nice!

4 Likes

@nelson ban please

3 Likes

I DONT UNDERSTAND
what is funny here i literally dont get it can someon explain please i beg you i am on my knees

10 Likes

I think its because 81

2 Likes

Yare yare daze…

This is a meme based on a catchphrase often used by a Youtube channel by the name of Steve1989MREInfo, who makes videos reviewing, well, MREs.

As you can probably guess, every single one of his videos starts off with him opening the packing and then saying “alright, let’s get this out onto a tray.” Shortly afterwards, due to editing magic, everything appears neatly on a stainless steel mess tray, with Steve then exclaiming “nice.”

It’s an inside joke to those to who watch his channel, kind of a hit-or-miss type of meme. Clearly you don’t watch his videos, so of course you wouldn’t understand this meme.

1 Like

bro thats a really long string of words can i get a tldr

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. Why can’t you just say “long post so must be good?”

2 Likes

ok i have done it, i’ve read it and will now provide a tl:dr for all forum users

tl:dr YT bloke Steve1989MREInfo reviews MREs, he starts off his videos violently opening an MRE and says “alright, let’s get this out onto a tray" (title), then the MRE’s contents appear on the tray neatly organised

4 Likes

does the tray open faster with purchase of one or more arena bundles or is the sharps rifle the only suitable can opener on the market

1 Like

Hope is having coffee instant :triumph: