An idea for a futur game how will be made by smartlydressedgames.com

what do you think about a TDM FPS game(we will customise the caracters the guns and fight in different gamemodes)

Uhā€¦ what? Iā€™m not sure you know what the Unturned forum is for.

7 Likes

I think mode like this can be cool, revive game a little and ā€œmakeā€ new fanbase.
But itā€™s survival game.

(btw Futur- the famus raper and title at all)

2 Likes

When arena peeps arenā€™t satisfied with the game and decided to suggest a seperate arena FPS game. :thinking:

4 Likes

What is a TDM?

team death match

1 Like

Ah, I see. So unturned arena with groups enabled, and a little bit of horde modeā€™s features tacked on.

ā€¦Wh-what? What? What the fu-what? WHAT?!

Uh, no. Unneeded and time-wasting in Unturnedā€™s development. This is a Zombie Apoc Survival game, not Cawwaduty.

1 Like

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt did you just say?

This is Unturned.
Not CoD.
Not Battlefield.
Not CS:GO.
Not TF2.
Not Overwatch.
Not Titanfall.
And not Destiny.
This is Unturned, and it will stay as Unturned.

3 Likes

Huh, what are you talking about, the title of the thread has changed ?

Has it?
:thinking:

unturned moba?

1 Like

TDM=team death match

Yes, that was already explained.

not an unturned universe something different!(the cracters(i wish)would be like this https://www.google.com/search?q=pop+figurine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU7PrB8-rWAhWEFxQKHdOTBW0Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=893)

i talk about an other game different independent from unturned a new game

Splatoon, then?

Mate I donā€™t think a new game is necessary in a time where the current game is going to get a whole new rework. I doubt a brand new, different game will happen since Nelson is only a solo developer

Especially since you havenā€™t even explained your idea, you just throw in drips and drabs in a single sentence. Just saying ā€˜Make a new team death match gameā€™ isnā€™t really that helpful.