“Can you hear me?”

ANNOUNCING: DREAMS

The first story-based, linear narrative-driven map in Unturned. Featuring:

• 4-6 hours of playtime
  • Thousands of lines of dialogue
  • Hundreds of custom-made in-house art assets
  • A dense, compelling narrative

“STUDENT SCHEDULE: J. IFLANAKIS, 2004 SPRING SEMESTER”

You are Jason Iflanakis- an overworked and underperforming student at the University of the Upper Midwest. Graduation is coming soon, and you are, by all accounts, entirely set to lead a perfectly mediocre life: but recently, your dreams have been a little… odd.

“Your brain’s detected that something is wrong- and it’s screaming in all directions.”

Images fill your mind- pictures of another time, another place. Foreign, by all accounts- and yet, entirely familiar.

“EVACUATION ORDER- FLETCHER REGION, 2/01/06”

For now, they’re just dreams. At the end of the night, you always wake up- free from the terrifying panoply you’ve just been forced to witness.

“It’s not mindless. It knows what it’s doing.”

But what if one night- you didn’t?

“‘Alamogordo’. That doesn’t sound like a normal name.”

Face what lies within your dreams- and discover who you truly are, in the dark.

DREAMS

COMING SOON

JOIN THE DISCORD HERE: https://discord.gg/8wT7T6fqMT

19 Likes

The dreams are real.

1 Like

7 Likes

My hands are on your throat

9 Likes

I like the idea of the map but I still detest your very being :simple_smile_zombie_:

5 Likes

Fair, I do not deserve forgiveness

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s the first “story-based linear map”, but the idea for the map is thematically cool. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I will delete 9-12-04 from the workshop if this is what it takes to get my recognition

1 Like

I’m actually very much so looking forward to this, it seems like it’s going to be really interesting, even off of minimal information, good luck on the NPCs, that part will be tedious as hell (if it’s not done already lol).

2 Likes

I love dream

1 Like

Holy shit it actually released before the heat death of the universe

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.