4 Likes

5 Likes

well, I searched the image on google and I get this

so its cheesecake c:

2 Likes

But what if it’s cake salad

3 Likes

If you look closely at the image, you can see the spikes I added

Honestly I’m sick and tired of this bullshit, I need my homebrother Black Carl Sagen to say something.

2 Likes

I have reason to believe it was created by Benson in an effort to summon his own █̷̺͔̯͆̏̓̽͊͒͠█̶̡̲̫̤͇͎̰̥͍͓͖͕̺͖̃́█̴̨̛͔̖̣̜̥͚̣̳͓͎̖̐̓́̍̽̀̋͒̑̉͘̕͠͝█̴̩͚̺̻̥̤͚̖̜͎͕͉̿͑̆͘͠͠█̵̼̟̜̭̰͔̝̾̏̋̎̊͠█̴͈͋̃̈́̏̌̈́̆͗̚̕͝█̴̢͇̬̘̰̪͙̜͉͈͔̭̻̱̥̾̏́█̶̗͎̫͉̠̯̙͎͐͊͌̽͛̔̿̕͠͠█̶̢̫͙͇̗͈̜̗͈̣̖̫͆̈́̆̀ͅ.

About a week ago he sent me this message:

I do not know why he sent this to me so I ignored it. I decided to check back a few hours later to see if he had responded and I was horrified to find this:

I have no knowledge of sending this message so I reported him to the police, as anyone would. However, when I called emergency services, all I could hear was heavy breathing and someone in the background shouting something about buying blimps. I hung up the phone and locked all of my doors when I remembered that I forgot to close discord. I sprinted back to my room but by then it was too late. I will never be able to forget this moment:

BensonEvidence2

T̸̥̹̎ͅh̸̢̛̳̱̤̰e̷̱̗̲͋̓̀̉͜͝ ̶̛̳͗̉͒s̷͚̉̒̆̄t̷̯̖̠̅à̸̟͊͝ř̵͈̤͖̍̽̕ș̸͚̙̆͋̆͠ ̷̛͔̺̙͓͙a̵͈͍͕̬̿̊r̷͈̪̖̼̦̆͘é̶̼̹̰͙͐͆ ̵̢̟̞̳͑g̸̢͈̼̳̜͌ǫ̸̩̬͚̰̏̈́̈́͠n̶͇̭͎̈̄͆̌e̶̘̩͊̇̅͜

4 Likes

oh deer strong text

1 Like

Wait how the fuck does Benson know my name

4 Likes

Benson knows everyone

5 Likes

is this an SCP

class: lock this thread already

2 Likes

lock your face already

3 Likes

Item #: 5605

Object Class: Keter

SCP 5605 is conclusively not a cheesecake, but we don’t know what it actually is. Test with caution.

6 Likes

Holy fuck it’s sky dragons cake day
Sky dragon I baked you cake
You want ze cake?

hmmm what cake is it? uwu
(u noticed me 0:)

1 Like

What doz cake dae mean again?

anniversary (one year on the forums) or birthday but mine is anniversary c:

1 Like

i might have a feeling that this is a [REDACTED]

Benson should go eat SHIT AND DIE