Any Difference between 3.2 and 4 gb Ram?

Is your PC a normal sized one and not small form factor. If so, I could ship you a GT 705 I have sitting around. It’s the OEM version of the GT 710 from the benchmarks its 400% faster than your current GPU. I just hope it isn’t too expensive to ship it. If your interested let me know

God…I have almost no words…

It would be awesome…

Yeah,im interested

Can we talk about this but,idk,in steam? or PM’s here?

tis’ the season of giving

or is it 3 days late

Add me on steam. It’s the same username I have here.

4gb of RAM is surely better than 3,2gb. The current standard for optimal performance is 8gb, so you have plenty of room for both the game and system and a somewhat large free space for when the computer needs to do that extra occasional workload (like a spike of the game’s need to load some more stuff to the scene or a background process firing up). More is redundant unless you do special stuff with good PCs, like CGI rendering or compiling heavy code or other stuff like that. I’d aim for 6gb if you want bigger than 4gb but on a tight budget.

Faster hard drives are better for loading times. They also may help reduce possible lag spikes in specific situations, like for example how I fixed occasional lag spikes in the unoptimized Insurgency Sandstorm by placing it on a SSD, lots of heavy resources that should load quickly. Other than loading times and reducing time to move and copy files, you aren’t gonna get any big benefit.

Oh by the way, I now noticed your DDR2 RAM sticks. Those are prehistoric. Cheap but very slow for current RAM standards. I would switch to the now regular DDR3, which is double the speed. But you should check that the motherboard accepts that standard.

That’s all you can get from the memory components. CPU and GPU are the weight lifters and do the math to make things run, so the only way to get significant improvements is with better CPU and GPU.

Italian is close enough to somewhat understand but I can only guess and of course I cannot reply in Spanish.

thanks,that good to know

I know the ddr2 are prehistoric,but my motherboard is very old and only support those,and i cant afford another motherboard and if i could afford it, i would still need ddr 3 ram and that’s another thing i can’t afford now.
The only thing i could do to make a bit better my toaster that i could barely afford is to change to a better Gpu,but again,cant afford it

Here is not easy to save Money Since everyday things get more expensive and that thing you saved money for,will be more expensive the next day or when you’re going to buy it,and that’s an infinite cycle here and the the minimum salary are just like 11 or 12 dolars but its equivalent in Bolivars.
Basically,Here you buy in dolars and get paid in Bolivars wich have almost no value

Oh sorry, i thought you talked spanish for your name “Capo” that means…mmm…the leader of a drugs cartel,something like that and “Fantasma” that means ghost
hehe :sweat_smile:

Capofantasma

His actual name is,

The leader of ghost cartel
Capo i want big money so can i help

Why is this on a forum about UNTURNED? Y como sé que hablas español te voy a responder en español.

La respuesta corta es si

La respuesta larga es no pero so

Me explico… Hay peor rendimiento? Técnicamente si, tienes 0.6 GB menos de RAM. Te voy a explicar porque ha sucedido eso, primero olvídate del disco duro, no tiene nada que ver con la RAM ni con el sistema operativo que sea de 5.400 o de 7.200 revoluciones, es solo que es más rápido cargando cosas. Al actualizar a 64 bits tu sistema operativo es más potente por lo que necesita más recursos, entonces ha cogido esos 0.6GB y los ha reservado unicamente para procesos y servicios internos del sistema.

Cuando tenías 32 bits aunque pusiera 4GB seguramente el sistema de todas formas haya cogido parte de la memoria para reservarla pero era mucho menor entonces redondeó a 4GB porque a lo mejor ha cogido 0.1GB o algo así.

¿Esto te afecta? Pues en teoría si pero realmente no es una diferencia muy grande a la hora de jugar Unturned, te va a ir igual que siempre con una diferencia de, yo que se, 1 o FPS, no podrás tener tantas cosas abiertas a la vez pero supongo que no era algo que hacías antes teniendo 4GB y un Pentium de dos núcleos.

Ojalá puedas tener un PC más decente, adiós.

I’m sorry for posting in spanish.

To answer your first question, this is the community lounge section, where people can post whatever. You can see that at the top of the topic where it has tags.

This is a prominently english forum, and although there are probably some spanish speakers here you would be better off using google translate, or however you typed in english. I’m not sure what the rules are about other languages.

Also why this post? It was made 4 months ago and you are replying to it

4 Likes

What he said

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.