Any minute now

Maybe next 10 hours

6 Likes

P9nda after waiting many years for Devlog #26, circa 2085.

5 Likes

IM ALREADY DECOMPOSING

its painful

1 Like

While horde mode can be played for a few rounds, it eventually runs into a crash related to the ragdoll physics. Unfortunately it looks like other developers have been running into this crash for the past two years, and the recommendation is to make a slight change to the PhysX code. I’ve made a few engine and game changes to try and mitigate it, so fingers crossed.

22 Likes

Turn computer off and on again

4 Likes

well thats a shame

1 Like

Would have thought they’d try to fix if it has been around for two years. Is everything else going well for the update?

1 Like

So problems with the physics are delaying the release of Devlog #26. Understandable, we’ll give you as much time as possible to fix it.

4 Likes

take your time nelson
a rushed game is never a good game

3 Likes

Everything else is working fine, so either once this is sorted out or I disable the ragdoll gore effects we should be good to go!

It looks like the official fix is in a recent patch to PhysX 3.4, so we should get it when we update to Unreal 4.23 (soon). :slight_smile:

17 Likes

i have an idea why dont you disable gore and fix it another time

3 Likes

Gore would be nice but it isn’t a crucial part of the game. If it had to be delayed even more the gore effects could be added in a patch or something along with other bug fixes. Also speaking of bugs, did the issue with the hazard lights ever get fixed or was missing sound intended for it?

5 Likes

thats my idea

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the devlog to come out. Good luck and try not to run into any other issues :slight_smile:

4 Likes

15 Likes

He eats a lot of pizza, hmm

there are 5 pizza boxes in the frame
there is one mug
mug starts with m
month starts with m

Unturned II will be released in 5 months

9 Likes

the real question is how high are you to think of something like that. that’s IQ 1000 :rofl:

any minute turned into any day

3 Likes

I’m guessing that if it is does get released today it’ll be 2-4 hours from now.

1 Like