Anyone here a gamer?

iDrmzIt%20IRL%202

4 Likes

not yet, but i’d like to become one sometime. what is the ritual i perform to begin my gamer ascension?

Sacrifice a Virtual Boy to the Gamer Gods.

purely a gaming forum so I really appreciate it and please keep it alive guys…

Welcome to the Forum!

yeah I became a gamer when I got my hands on a prebuilt pc, read some reviews and out of them this one sold me up, https://appuals.com/corsair-one-i65-compact-gaming-pc-review/. I’m interested to know what games are you guys playing? I’ve been playing sekiro shadows die twice! on this corsair one i65 pc

I’ve been playing this indie game that you’ve probably never heard of. It’s called Unturned II and I’ve had a code for it since before codes were handed out to plebians and philistines.
optimal

Gaming is my specialty. You see, when I was just a three-year-old, I played [Insert kid’s game here] on the [Insert old game console here]. I was instantly hooked. I played for exactly 7,000 hours (and 2 minutes). Eventually, [Sequel to kid’s game here] came out when I was 7. I played this one for 14,000 hours (and 4 minutes). Unfortunately, the developers kept on making new entries to the series, each one adding exactly no new content. I HAD to play each game for 4,000 hours and 2 minutes times the entry in the series I was playing. (ex. on the 4th game, I played 16,000 hours and 8 minutes). The developers made a grand total of 8 games. I wasted 144,000 hours and 16 minutes on the games, or a total of 16 years straight.

Yes, I am a gamer, but it cost me everything.

1 Like

this one is garbage

yeah I’m a gamer

damn atleast a little respect for the artist

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.