Anyone here a gamer?

just wondering if yall have ever gamed before.

12 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Who do you think I am? :rage:

1 Like

The most fearsome pirate captain of the (totally not digital and fake) 7 seas.

Who was named yarrr at birth since he was born with an eye patch and a peg leg, and the first word GE said was yarrrr

He pirated a ship from the age of 3 and was feared across the face of the earth for his fearsomeness.

Then tragedy struck when he found a computer with a stowaway at the age of 20, and was captured by the deadly machine.

A man of the name of molton has taken his ship while the great captain remains entangled with the devilish machine.

His ship now works for the royal navy and gives treasure instead of taking it.

But then, yarrr awoke from his slumber, and using the powers he had gained from the device he turned the crew that had replaced his own to his side, and he started a war with molt.

It was a truly great battle, but in the end it was a draw, and the computer enslaved them both to the forums

Now yarrr and molt do battle on seas of replies, rather than seas of water.

But alas, it isn’t a totally sad ending. Some day they will be free to battle outside of the computer after 200 years have passed.

But will the computer have enslaved the rest of humanity by then? Only time will tell.

8 Likes

stop opressing me

only fellow gamers can call me a gamer, you chads have to call me ‘‘people of play’’

litopya

1 Like

U ruoen storeh

uhhhhh what?

1 Like

Garugamesh

:kaaba:

can anyone identify this weird cube thing? i’m pretty sure its a symbol used in gamer speech but im not sure.

I am not a gamer. I have posted too much cringe and @Pork got upset.

12 Likes

Looks like a new minecraft block but I don’t see a new update :thinking: maybe a modpack

Does this prove that I’m a gamer?

Thanos

1 Like

4 Likes

oh shit. I didn’t want you to bring out the big guns

Fake news.

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for the welcoming.