Auto Character Biography

Hello, my idea is that when we create our avatar we can write a biography of it that can be seen by other players in servers

Exemple:My name is Dave, I lived in DC whashington, it all started when I was in my room watching basketball, when suddenly came a shift 3 young people about the effect of some unidentified drug killed and devoured a group composed of 3 men and 3 women who were going to a party, relatives said the next day that the young people were going to the house of friend mike who was giving a birthday party to his girlfriend Natasha, the 3 cannibals only stopped after being hit in the head, day after day the reports increased my family thought it best to go inside in the old farm of my late grandfather, I loved to travel there on vacation, after a while all whoshigton was evacuated only people left over effect of some disease or mutation that scholars have not yet identified, had given a period of 3 weeks for the problem to be solved, the term increased and increased and was never fulfilled, everything became an anarchy, the water s hospitals all, I lost many people had to do horrible things to survive, but I will do everything to protect my family, my group, and my humanity because the goal is to be unturned.

I think this would give the character more immersion and identity.

1 Like

Meh

4 Likes

Uhuh. What’s actually going to happen is something along the lines of everyone posting edgy stories like “I killed my entire family because I didn’t want them to become infected” or smutty degenerate furry shit like “owo I’m so lonely pls cuddle with me.” I can’t believe I just fucking typed that…

(Also, for future reference, “Washington” is spelled like this)

19 Likes

Hi my names Jeff, and I like wearing mascot suits for no reason

Man I hate my life!:joy:

5 Likes

Hi my name is “insert name here” i came from another galaxy because i was bored. heh :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds a bit too cringy of an idea and has too much potential for super edgy stuff

My name is Zombie Slayer, you can call me frank. I dont feel no more. The only thing that burns within me is the desire to kill.

Yeah fuck this idea

8 Likes

hi I’m flodo and I exist

2 Likes

I mean the problem with this idea is that people will write nosense in their biography and even they can type offensive material if you understand me

3 Likes

I’d rather not see this biography being a thing.

The best way I would put it is a simple automated ID card style profile.

• Image - Based on what your current character’s head looks like (Skin color, hair, face)
  • ID number - Based on number of players, so if you’re the 2612nd person to play the game then your ID number is #0002612 (Up to 9 million, enough for a lifetime of players).
  • Name - Your in-game name
  • Gender - Depending on what character model you chose
  • Date of Birth - The date you first played the game (Or installed)
  • Country - Your most visited/played map

This is only viewed when looking through the player list, or analysing the player at close. This way there will be less cringy edgy work into profiles.

But again this is trivial stuff so I don’t really support it being added.

19 Likes

Hi I’m big d 69.
Drop all your guns and loot.
I banged your mum last night. I know your live house.

Yeah… cool but you will get a lot like this.

1 Like

It’s not exactly good or bad, but it would cater to people that like to RP and stuff I guess.

1 Like

hi my name is Flodotelitoburritodoritonicketovanshitoelkappanitofellritoemitodecaburrito and im a Brazilian man living in Brazil.

4 Likes

hi i’m pesky and i’m an assassin

the assassin has murdered this topic

1 Like

You cant murder something if its already dead.

1 Like

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play “unrotated” and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 4000 ping on brazil and i am hungry

3 Likes

You just described my neighbor Robert

1 Like

I take back everything I said we need this

2 Likes

“Where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it’s breathtaking, I suggest you try it.”

Yeah, I don’t think this is working out…

2 Likes

This is actually one of the best comments I’ve seen in a while

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.