Auto Miners

I think that there should be auto miners in U4 because then I wouldn’t have to sit at some metal rocks grinding for metal for hours and I could actually do something else productive. The miners would probably take fuel that you would have to manually resupply so that it cant just sit there getting metal forever. The miner would have not a lot of storage unless you upgrade it to have a larger storage. You would also be able to upgrade it to make it more efficient. The miner would take some metal + electronics to craft and you would have to craft other things like drill bits/drills to craft the miner. This would be a very enjoyable addition to the game because you then wouldn’t have to stress over getting metal all the time to make you metal base. If you have any suggestions to this idea pleas comment them down below VVVVVV. :slight_smile:

unturned but it’s an idle clicker game

7 Likes

This is a good idea but maybe as an endgame tool maybe? but i think it should be available only at a particular location and it should be a reward for high rep with a npc group.Like the NPCs give access to the tool.

What, like jackhammers + an Alice pack…

2 Likes

this would actually be pretty cool but only if it was hard to get like it took a bunch of rare spawns and it should only have the storage of an alice pack that way you still have to atleast run by and check on it every once and a while and not just take a nap and come back and you got like a thousand metal. And maybe enough gas that 100% last about 30 minutes to an hour.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.