Away for a few days

Going to be away this week visiting a team who’ve been working on a secret unannounced Unturned project. :wink: I thought I’d get a devlog up this weekend, but most likely this coming weekend instead. Miss you guys! :smile:

65 Likes

Well have a good trip Nelson :smiley: stay safe as well XD (man I sound like I’m talking to my own family xd) well bye Xd

3 Likes

I hope for another 3.x curated map with cosmetic.

1 Like

Safe travels, friend!

wait it’s Canada of course he’s safe

9 Likes

Nelson Finally getting a dev team? Thats something you dont see in Nelson :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Theirs Dev teams for the maps xd

1 Like

At least I’m hoping Production goes up a small bit. Too be fair, The players in the comunity were asking for some team

1 Like

No not just maps, but the game in general

2 Likes

Yeah but still xd, it’s basically the same as before. They are probably just doing a bit more than other teams.

1 Like

don’t get stabbed mate

8 Likes

When’s the next, "ruin Nelson’s secret Dev trip*

4 Likes

Ayeee you go my dude

1 Like

Safe travels!

Now for speculation; considering Nelson needs to physically visit them…Is it safe to assume we could be getting some sort of merchandise?

I need a fish shirt.

6 Likes

If so, can we get The Actual Berry Shirt? or maybe a Berry poster… Both are eqaully Amazing considering they the best food in all of the game. Also the Power Hoodie would be nice :wink:

2 Likes

God yes, we have to do that.

Maybe he visits some shady characters in a underground bunker/lab?

Also add in another nelson derp model

2 Likes

Maybe hes making the turned in Real life?

4 Likes

If he is, I for one, shall hug Valiantly resist our new nelsononic plague overlords.

2 Likes

soon. :wink:

Memes aside, have a great trip Nelson!

2 Likes

Have a nice trip. You always seems so happy and positive.

3 Likes

imb4 Unturned movie–book franchise with spin-off legos and nerf guns :slight_smile:

12 Likes