Away for a few days

God yes, we have to do that.

Maybe he visits some shady characters in a underground bunker/lab?

Also add in another nelson derp model

2 Likes

Maybe hes making the turned in Real life?

4 Likes

If he is, I for one, shall hug Valiantly resist our new nelsononic plague overlords.

2 Likes

soon. :wink:

Memes aside, have a great trip Nelson!

2 Likes

Have a nice trip. You always seems so happy and positive.

3 Likes

imb4 Unturned movie–book franchise with spin-off legos and nerf guns :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Unturned Legos might not be something far-fetched actually, could be pretty cool too.

3 Likes

Just mix the Lego star wars set with the Lego Minecraft set. DUHH

3 Likes

Have a great trip. Also, I’m addicted to playing Unturned single player.

1 Like

Safe travel dude!

2 Likes

Anyone wants to speculate what that team is up to? I mean Nelson himself is going there to see it with his own eyes, must be something really important

Edit: I say a brand new game mode, wouldn’t have much sense to go and check “just a new map” unless it’s something epic, but yea I don’t think that anyone can make something better then Hugo (that unturned II custom map he’s making is awesome)

4 Likes

Still away for longer than expected. American Airlines cancelled our flight and then put us on one more than 24 hours away! :frowning:

Re the project: I asked their marketing department if I could tease anything and they said no, so make of that what you will. :smile:

24 Likes

The MARKETING DEPARTMENT :thinking:?

4 Likes

It must be merch.

1 Like

Marketing dep??? Holy… it must be something huge…

2 Likes

ik that feeling my dude, took westjet down from vancouver to boston once to visit family. our plane got delayed so we ended up in chicago at like 1 AM and had to stay in a hotel for the night

2 Likes

There’s the problem…

7 Likes

I just kinda glanced at this message and misread this in such a way where it seemed like your plane was destroyed and there was a ton of death.

Just wanted to share that with you.

6 Likes

Heard Valve is back developing games :wink:

6 Likes

i…how did you even do that?

5 Likes