Ban Appeal

So what i got banned for sir?

Because some guy started posting some models, and the whole moderation team thought that it was me?

I would like to get a clear answer and preferably a normal proof in my direction. Otherwise, why is this forum and discord server rules for?

What is my motivation to make alt accounts and post my own content from there that I can post just from the main account? You literally take reason for the ban out of the air

And so what we have. I was banned because supposedly my alt posted my works, which supposedly are not mine at all, but from the proofs against me, there is only some kind of screenshot from a Russian social network that was made much later than mine. Yeah, it’s very very fair. I will wait for a normal response from the responsible moderator

So to go back to the start of it all, Xortan#1216, Discord ID 926093724772098059 posted a humvee in showcase which had wheels that were presumably stolen from another modder(who provided proof on the matter). He was muted for that, rejoined on an alt to bypass the mute which subsequently got both accounts banned.

The thing is, Xortan had a VK(which I am told is russian FB) account where he had several models posted, one of which is the pic in question of that Unreal Tournament Flak Cannon which you have provided proof of ownership via blender video. All the models seem awfully similar style-wise to yours which inclines me to believe all of those accounts are just you.

One more thing:
The VK page also lists Xortan as “Andri Yurki”, Tyler (aka MoltonMontro) discovered that your discord profile eventually links back to a steam account under the name Andri. Also has that SL logo you’ve been using on the renders you have been posting.
Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. Can you provide a more reasonable explanation for all the links we have found between those accounts other than ‘a hater is trying to get me banned’?

Yes this is my steam account, and no, this VK is not mine. I want you to know, that you can change your name in that social network. If i change it to Nelson Sexton i will be him? I know wheels is stolen from “Postman Pat”, but again, i never uploaded this mod to the workshop and never uploaded it to Unturned Official discord by myself. I did not breaked any rules of Unturned Official discord. I did uploaded this to some Russians local groups just to “troll” them and make them angry like “see, i stole your wheels”. Maybe one of them created another alt in discord and posted this, after that reported me.

Hey, @Lorem_Ipsum.

Following your latest posts, and the additional context you’ve provided privately, the moderator who banned you has accepted your appeal. The platinum#0850 (1014540978838843433) account has been unbanned.

Appeal was accepted.