Banned on Discord

It can in fact only take one issue. It doesn’t matter how many years or how many offenses you have committed (it only may take one depending on the offense). Just fyi. I am not saying that I am rejecting your appeal, but just stating some information you should know even if your appeal is accepted or denied.

It would indeed be fair. It wouldn’t matter how many offenses you have or how many years you have been a member of the discord for. You can be banned and not allowed to return for just one offense (it all depends on the offense committed). Someone may have three offenses, but still be in the discord (that is because there offenses are most likely minor offenses that doesn’t constitute a ban, while someone else may be banned immediately and that is due to the type of offense).

I understand that fully. Its for the betterment of the community. You guys are looking out for them.

wolf maniac is a moderator on the discord, you poopy head

10 Likes

No matter how much you go “reee you can’t reply on another person ban appeal” they can and will.

Also yeah, but shush logic does not apply to him.

7 Likes

Just wondering, it’s been a week. Has a decision been made?

1 Like

yeah you’re not being unbanned

1 Like

no you are kinda being sensitive tbh :yawning_face:

Sorry about the long wait. Due to lack of staff opposition to the appeal over the week other than the responsible moderator I’ve decided to unban you from the server so you should be able to rejoin again.

6 Likes