Barricades In Bandit Camps

So, I was playing unturned 3.0 trying to get some metal for lockers when i started to think, what if there were places where you could find barricades just laying around. Then i thought, “nah, that would be pretty OP.”, after a while of thinking, I remembered that bandits were being added to Unturned 2 so I thought, "hmm… what if you could find barricades in bandit camps. I thought about it more and eventually was happy with the idea, so here’s my idea, take it as you will.

9 Likes

Great idea man!

2 Likes

:angry_zombie_:nooo you can’t barricade every house blocking the loot from the other players
:slight_smile_zombie_:haha barricade goes brrr

2 Likes

Well in 3.0 we already have some barricades that spawn naturally, mainly things like tank traps and sandbags though. An occasional prefabricated barricade could be interesting to find every now and then though. Wouldn’t bring too much but it could make people want to fortify positions to fight off aggressive players or the Turned.

1 Like

I can see fabricated barricades dropping in settlements, bandit camps and around other NPC survivors.

1 Like

I think a lot could be done with the loot table of bandit camps. Would be cool to find guns, storage, building supplies, and completed objects(things you ususally have to craft in end game) like metal furnaces and fuel tanks.

This is good idea and can allow players find items other than weapons and ammo.

wrong sound
its more like

fhfwop

bonkbnkngnkn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.