BattleBit remastered uses some unturned sounds

First of all, I am not sure where to put this so I will just put it here, I watched the trailer for battlebit remastered and it had some of the unturned bullet impact sounds (specifically the one where a bullet impacts metal) I am not sure if Nelson owns the sound or if it is from an online library. I hope The devs asked for permission (If Nelson owns the sound of course).

1 Like

I believe it was said in the past that some of the sounds used in Unturned were from sound libraries online.

7 Likes

this also happened for Stardew Valley out of all things, unturned’s drinking noise is the same as when you drink a Joja cola (or other drinkables) in Stardew Valley, most of if not all of the sounds in unturned are public use. (probably excluding the new walk sounds, as I believe nelson said that he actually had those professionally recorded)

5 Likes

Thanks for checking! But yes: most of the newer sounds are thanks to Peter Wayne’s “GameMaster Audio” libraries. I wish all the best to Battlebit and hopefully there will be a crossover from Unturned in there at launch. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

we must sue them! :joy:

1 Like