Being able to carry people, dead bodies and dead zombies for 4.0

That’s not a very accurate nor reasonable POV, because you’re suggesting nothing but creative manners to make player interactions even worse than these are now.

I could agree with leading people with a lead knot/chain to force walking or similar, then leaving them tied up to places where there’s a pipe or post, or anything similar, for having them restrained in a determined place. But for a healthy gameplay, the things you could do to/with a restrained person shouldn’t go off from reasonable limits, and the possibility of scape must not disappear by any chance.

Also, i will add, carrying should be limited to injured team mates, the team mate could decline action though, for whatever reason.
If you could carry anyone
Also it should take a lot of energy to carry people, weak people can only drag them, and it makes you slow as.

Perhaps it could be used to hide dead bodies?

Yes, for rp add looting.

1.) I think it would be a fun mechanic on some servers (an optional switch)
2.) I think it could be balanced by a reward for freeing hostages (and maybe if ur group mates are within certain proximity, you can’t be taken hostage)

Adding more variety to Unturned will make the playing community stronger and larger

Quality > Quantity

1 Like

Yeah, the whole “rewarding players for doing good” should be a thing, But we shouldn’t punish those for doing bad

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.