Belgium Hype

Always happy to see another map getting added to the game. Atmosphere and vibes are looking good and the performance of the map seems like it’s going to be pretty well balanced. Can’t wait to give it a play! What are everyone else’s thoughts?

24 Likes

Belgium ebr
:belgium_ebr:

12 Likes

please say sike

4 Likes

5 Likes

rip hawaii

2 Likes

Thank you mr. gamez2much, I can’t wait for everyone to enjoy :belgium_ebr:

6 Likes

It’s going to be a pretty solid map. The layout is pretty nice, map looks great, and it’s well suited for Unturned 3’s gameplay.

9 Likes

I forgot that its still April fools

4 Likes

If I’m being honest, I think it’s not going to be very good. The project has shown constant signs of miSmanagement in addition to shoddy overall quality; the maIn reason that “Belgium EBR” is a meme is because the original model was, in all fairness, horrendous; and it was seriously considered as something to be put into the game for curation. The trailer was shoddily edited in parts, and the cosmetics look, at the very least, underwhelming; franKly, I think that it isn’t going to bE a good map.

3 Likes

Balance was definitely apart of the design of the map we tried to focus on. I hope it feels balanced during multiplayer gameplay.

3 Likes

That was just a meme. You can’t solely base the overall quality of the map by a meme that was discussed that you don’t know the full story of. I don’t know what other signs of mismanagement you are talking about, could you clarify?

It’s the second map to include a UFO! can’t wait for it. :belgium_ebr:

look at the capitalized letters that aren’t at the beginning of a sentence

2 Likes

CANDYLAND ARENA

1 Like

Looking forward to this Australian map

3 Likes

But there are no ground harnesses

2 Likes

How d’y’all know about the layout? Where’d you get the chart?

2 Likes

Beta/Alpha Testers.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes