Belgium looks great so far

bug-report

I didn’t know all their soldiers were nudists!

Also, I found a Grizzly in Brussels: weird considering how it’s not a major military location, huh?

Oh yeah, and a Bulldog in the tent next to it. The weapons in this map all work well together; I don’t know how they’re going to deal with two separate ammo types for the military, but it seems like a great idea!

But, overall, this seems like a map that had a lot of quality control and bug-testing before launch, and was totally not rushed at all!

also you can just get a shadowstalker from the NPC base with literally zero quests required beforehand lmao

14 Likes

Wow don’t you just love day 1 bugs!

8 Likes

Yup lol. All custom clothing got removed from zombies for some reason

8 Likes

Ohh shit, now they might get a flu…

1 Like

Bugs are being fixed don’t worry

hEY, why does it sounds like my mom is taking a shower all the time on dis map? dafrek

EDIT: WHY IS THEIR A MEGA ZOMBIE AT A FARM :laughing:
EDIT2: THEIRS 3 MEGAS!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
EDIT3: nice woodlands trandport heli!
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/965367743353207407/79FAEDBA4B6223D1C7D0189F7ACECFB3BB366FC9/

1 Like

Woodlands Transport Huey has been fixed so it will spawn as the right vehicle in the next patch

Honestly, it’s the first day, what do you expect? I’m honestly quite pleasantly surprised by how Belgium turned out, and I think it’s a pretty cool map honestly, and looks nice visually

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yeah the first day is basically for you guys to find all the bugs etc that we missed so we can fix them ASAP.

1 Like

I’m smiling because that’s not rio

2 Likes

Why those zombies are naked?

It’s fixed

1 Like

That was a bug due to the editor removing all custom clothing from the zombies. It has already been fixed

2 Likes