Best year for unturned?

what do you think was the best year for unturned and why was it the best year?

0 voters

4 Likes

Subjectively speaking, I’d say 2016 just because of nostalgia. Otherwise, the best years must’ve been 2017-2018 since the game was well-refined and a lot of big youtubers hadn’t quit yet so the community felt more alive for sure. The year 2017 was when the game was officially released too, and the curated system only got worse from there in terms of quality and implementation. I must say though, recently the quality of community projects has been sort of rising again which is very nice to see.

9 Likes

I say it was between 2015—2016 at the time of OPERATIONMAPLELEAF, I remember how excited I was when I was able to play unturned 3.0 for the first time! Because I didn’t know the code and thought it was for special players, so when I found out that everyone could play it, I was very excited.
It’s 2016, for me, the best, because that’s when I discovered the code!

4 Likes

Nostalgia tells me to vote 2014, but as a whole, I view 2015 as the best year for unturned. Not the most well rounded, but the era of Canada, PEI, and Yukon definitely was a blast to play

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.