Beta Males, listen up!

I know you are lacking in many regards.

Unlike me, you are not 6"10, you do not have a 6 pack, and you are not insanely rich with lots of women and love. But you can have 1 thing - an advantage in Call of Duty: Warzone.

After a few weeks of waiting for the game to finish downloading, I played a few matches and was able to conclude that I am the official best plunder player. My skills are unbeatable (under most circumstances).

And I need squadmates.

I can talk over Discord, Guilded, qTox, Snapchat, Skype, Teams, Plink and Gamerlink. I can share highlights to Medal, Lowkey, Moments and ggTV. I could stream it to Twitch too, if you want. I just need a squad, so the anal fisting I receive because of the moronic randoms the game matches me with can be abolished, or at least reduced.

Hopefully you consider, kind reader. DM me if interested.

2 Likes

MICROSOFT FORMS RECRUITMENT FORM (NOT REQUIRED IF YOU DM ME)

the fuck is gamerlink

1 Like

Does somebody have a quote from that anime thread where he says he’s a lonely bastard and fucks his waifu pillow so hard it started standing up?

Edit: Nevermind I found it

5 Likes

This guy gave me options for contact that i didn’t even know existed, this is some serious shit!

1 Like

I am a different man now. I am no longer a butthurt weeb boy. I am a man.

1 Like

I know so many more. Many, many more.

1 Like

me

3 Likes

Your pfp says otherwise

1 Like

that is me too (we are mushroom men.)

2 Likes

whatever do you mean, kind sir?

shrigma males and sigma males are the rarest male types, but that’s because they’re small pp virgin rat person. are you a small pp virgin rat person?

1 Like

@PatrickR2020 @Lance I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a Sneedma Male. Formerly Chuck’s

1 Like

Posting in bait thread

ok
kneels below sneed
I’m sorry for being a city slicker, please forgive me!

1 Like

Well, bait is supposed to be a ton of shit that people will get triggered at and so far, everyone’s playing along with the joke.

1 Like

This was such a good game.

1 Like

woah, spoilers

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how that works

1 Like

@PatrickR2020 Sneed forgives you.

1 Like