Boats bobbing and drifting (+Mooring)

Just a very short suggestion, boats should bob up and down on larger sections of water and begin to drift on more intense waters(So again, presumably larger areas of water and drift less or not at all on smaller areas of water). Currently boats just kind of sit there in the water once unattended for a couple seconds.

Edit: Apparently this is already planned, rip. Well here’s the other suggestion then:

Maybe then we could add a mooring system using rope to keep your boat in place, you could tie the rope to your boat from each corner, then tie them around posts (such as on pontoons, or perhaps a new object designated to mooring)

5 Likes

From my understanding this is already planned

1 Like

Awh, what?! I looked through the trello and it doesn’t show up for me.

Its at the “Unturned 4.x wishlist trello”

Oh. I was looking through the Unturned II trello, I thought the 4.0 wishlist was abandoned since it was still named “4.x” rather than “II”

Wish list isn’t used as a source, the roadmap is what you want to be looking at.

2 Likes

Well yes the “Wishlist” is just a wishlist and everything there isn’t confirmed to come to the game, but considering that it is on there I think its likely that it will come to the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.