Brass knuckles

Found in houses in Mafia bases, increase punch damage by 15%, if you find 2 you can put one in each hand.

220px-Brass_knuckles

5 Likes

Is a good idea and i will like to see it in the bare hands in Unturned II

While this might be a decent idea, I have a few issues with this.

• Unturnedā€™s artstyle in general is really bad for something like this thatā€™s supposed to be thin and fitting around your hand. I can guarantee you no matter how you did it, itā€™d look super weird ingame.

• Why mafia locations in particular? Mafias are literally only in Russia while there are gangs worldwide using these. We donā€™t even know if Russia will make a comeback.

2 Likes

I think that it would look weird on a unturned player model because it dosent have fingers

I really donā€™t care whether you call them mafia, gangs, ć‚®ćƒ£ćƒ³ć‚°, Š¼Š°Ń„Šøя, banda, or pandilla. Theyā€™re all words for criminal organizations that exploit the recklessness, violence, greed, and naivety of young men for profit.

I think when fitted only a line would appear how I can tell ā€¦ A straight uplift.

whatimage

Well you see, within the context of the Unturned game series which we are currently discussing, OP mentioned mafia bases, implying that he was referring to specifically the locations at which item spawn tables can be found for the mafia-type group. Only one such location exists in the vanilla game, and that is Krovi Estate in Russia, which is conventionally regarded to as the main operational location of the Russian mafia. Not only is it heavily implied that these are the only version of mafia in the game, but the clothing that spawns there has the word Mafia explicitly in it, while no other clothing in the game does.

Had the OP made it more clear that he wanted the brass knuckles to spawn outside of aforementioned loot tables in mafia bases, we wouldnā€™t be having this uber-semantic discussion, now, would we?

Why would he make a suggestion about adding something to 3.X spawn tables and categorize it under #unturned-4?

i smell a libtaf about to be PWNED epic style

I think the more appropriate question is why you would think heā€™d be going off of the real-world definition of a mafia instead of the Unturned definition of mafia, when weā€™re literally referring to the sequel of said game.

Either way this argument is incredibly tangential to the discussion at hand and I would wish to conclude it immediately.

1 Like

stop putting black boxes next to your comments please

i do it because of 10 char

just put ten chars then losser

No.

Why dont you switch off of light theme then?

light theme master race ya fool

Eyy pesky, just use the <.br> <./br> (without periods) right after your words.

Like this.

Mafias are literally only in Russia

The Sicilian mafia actually coined the term Mafia. The Italian mafia has been the biggest throughout history. As well as the Corsican mafia, and yes, the Chechen mafia, the biggest in Russia.