Bring back electric trap from 2.0

bring the shock traps back, electric fences would be nice too

• yes
  • no

0 voters

10 Likes

Um… Maybe if I could remember what they were, how they worked, their specific values, etc.

1 Like

The electric fences were much more useful imo. I want both back, but I think it’d be hard to find ways to hide the electric trap, unless you had bushes near your base.

7 Likes

Remind me, what was this “electric trap”? Is this a new addition, I don’t remember ever having an electric trap. I do remember the barbed wire fence though

1 Like

Everyone who voted no are probably 2.0 electric trap victims.

13 Likes

Oh, 2.0, I was thinking about 3.0
And yeah, we already have an equivalent of the electric fence, the barbed wire fence

1 Like

The Barbed Wire Fence’s equivalent is just the Barbed Fence 'fam.

Not as cool as the Electric Fence. >:T

3 Likes

Was it an electric barbed wire fence?

1 Like

but there are no voters of no

1 Like

Does anyone have a screenshot of these elusive electric traps? I’ve played plenty of 2.0 but have never seen one

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh my… It’s true, the legends are true!

2 Likes

seems like everyone is fine

2 Likes

jokes on you I didn’t even know 2.0 had electric traps

1 Like

1 Like

If Nelson has a way to make bodies freeze then he has one that makes them jerk around when killed by the 1 million electric fences I put down. The recipe could be as easy as barbed wire fence + wire, and for the trap it could be a snare or caltrop plus wire. It would have higher damage (maybe an instant kill for the electric trap) than their non-electric counterparts but would need to be powered.

1 Like

i have no idea what a shock trap is other than this

this blur tool is fuckin fun

1 Like

you made me see fortnite, I will never forgive you.

1 Like

This is why no one likes you, rain.

3 Likes

yes

Everyone liked this.

1 Like