Broken server :(

server stopped working today , i updated the map just moving some objects and its not fully loading to 100%,
stopping at 94%
it can’t load barricades

Post logs, revert from backup in the meantime. Might be a existing barricade clipping where it isn’t supposed to be.

Loading level: 21%
Loading level: 26%
Loading level: 31%
Loading level: 36%
Loading level: 42%
Loading level: 47%
Loading level: 52%
Loading level: 57%
Loading level: 63%
Loading level: 68%
Loading level: 73%
Loading level: 89%
Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 5)
Loading level: 94%
Unloading 1438 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 422226.
Total: 244.184800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 39.687000 ms CreateObjectMapping: 4.379200 ms MarkObjects: 198.313200 ms DeleteObjects: 1.804900 ms)

BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path “61767/Clip”
The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path “61767/Clip”
ArgumentException: Destination buffer is too small!
at System.GuidBuffer.Read (System.Byte source, System.Int32 offset) [0x00009] in :0
at SDG.Unturned.River.readGUID () [0x00024] in :0
at SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.loadRegion (System.Byte version, SDG.Unturned.River river, SDG.Unturned.BarricadeRegion region) [0x0002b] in :0
at SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.load () [0x00093] in :0
at SDG.Unturned.BarricadeManager.onLevelLoaded (System.Int32 level) [0x0007c] in :0
at SDG.Unturned.Level+d__142.MoveNext () [0x00589] in :0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in :0

everything loads normal and this happens
even on the old version of the map it cant load

please someone help i wanted to play with my friends today xd

Manually wipe the barricades

ye but barricades = chests , chests = items

I am aware

:confused: soo i cant fix this without loosing all the chests , generators and other modified cars?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.