Bug With Dowloading Game

Hey, so I’m trying to download the game and it gets about 70-80% done when it gives me a disk write error about a foliage under the Germany map I think. I’ve tried to verify the integrity of the game files, didn’t work. I can give a screenshot if need be. Someone please help, I’d really like to play the game

The first thing I’d recommend is a clean reinstall complete with the clearing of residual files in between the uninstall and reinstall. To be 100% sure you can verify the cache after this as well.

If that doesn’t work, check your drivers are up to date.

alt+f4 image

Delete the folder called “Program Files x86”

do exactly what me and redcomm said. Its a gaurentee fix for sure

Yeah, and you’ll never have to worry about your computer breaking down ever again.

2 Likes

Please, while you’re at it, open up your PC and look for two rectangular “sticks” plugged into your computer. These can actually contain a very malicious virus that might be your issue, so during the install make sure you just take them out as quickly as you can.

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the late reply but I finally got around to trying the game again. I got the error again. Here’s a screenshot. I am installing it to a USB by the way, is that a problem for the game?