Bugs On Debian/Linux servers for 3.23.0.0

after the new update and new map curated.
Rubberbanding on old maps anytime you step on to a road

“I did however update the Config.json and set Max_Packets_Per_Second to a higher value. I used 200.0 and it stopped the rubberbanding”

This console output below does not change no matter what map. It’s only happened since the update. I cleaned the steamcmd and ran a completely new download from stemcmd. so it’s something in this new update.

[registered] /unadmin (Rocket.Unturned.Commands.CommandUnadmin/unadmin)
[registered] /v (Rocket.Unturned.Commands.CommandV/v)
[registered] /vanish (Rocket.Unturned.Commands.CommandVanish/vanish)
System.SystemException: Error running gmcs: Cannot find the specified file
at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String fileNames) [0x00000] in :0
at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromFileBatch (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String fileNames) [0x00000] in :0
at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromFile (System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options, System.String fileName) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateSerializers (System.Xml.Serialization.GenerationBatch batch, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters cp) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.RunSerializerGeneration (System.Object obj) [0x00000] in :0
This server will automatically save every 1800 seconds
Steam servers ready!
Workshop install folder: /home/steam/unturned/Servers/rocket_russia/Workshop/Steam
Downloading 0 workshop items…
General: Survival
Loading level: 8%
Loading level: 16%
Loading level: 25%
Loading level: 33%
Loading level: 41%
Loading level: 50%
Loading level: 58%
Loading level: 66%
Loading level: 75%
Loading level: 83%
Loading level: 91%
Loading level: 100%
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range. - SDG.Unturned.GraphicsSettingsResolution…ctor ()
SDG.Unturned.GraphicsSettingsData…ctor ()
SDG.Unturned.GraphicsSettings…cctor ()
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for SDG.Unturned.GraphicsSettings
SDG.Framework.Landscapes.Landscape.Awake ()
UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
SDG.Framework.Devkit.LevelHierarchy:read(IFormattedFileReader)
SDG.Framework.Devkit.LevelHierarchy:load()
SDG.Framework.Devkit.LevelHierarchy:handleLoadingStep()
SDG.Unturned.c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Saving server

That’s running Russia map

3 Likes

Yeah, I get the same issue on my Ubuntu 14.04 machine. Someone on reddit said that it will be fixed in the next update so here’s to hoping!

yes it was. they just been releasing updates to quick. hope your problem was resolved also

Here is a work around. I can guarantee it works

1 Like