• 3.0 Building Style
  • 2.0 Building Style
  • Rust Blueprint
  • Forest Blueprint fill
  • Fortnite Build-Pickout
  • 2.0 Materials / Rust Blueprint

0 voters

Sorry this one was a bit too long

whomstā€™dā€™veā€™luā€™yaintā€™ntā€™edā€™iesā€™sā€™yā€™esā€™ntā€™tā€™reā€™ingā€™ableā€™ticā€™iveā€™alā€™ntā€™neā€™mā€™llā€™bleā€™alā€™ny

Just in case you didnā€™t already know, Nelson confirmed that building will require a master building tool, to make things a bit easier and less tedious.

excuse wtf

(SĶĶœĢ›hĢ›Ģ›ĶĶ¢iĶ¢Ķ€Ģ¶Ģ•tĶĶ” pĢ¶oĢ¶sĢ¶tĢ¶, I crossed the line or something.)

I wouldā€™ve voted ā€œFortnite Build-Pickoutā€ ironically, had nobody actually put up any competition against Rust Blueprint.
For all those who had said otherwise, I would like to hear why you chose 3.0 or 2.0ā€™s inferior building methods.
I just said this so tĢ¶hĢ¶aĢ¶tĢ¶ Ģ¶iĢ¶tĢ¶ Ģ¶sĢ¶eĢ¶eĢ¶mĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶aĢ¶sĢ¶ Ģ¶iĢ¶f I was actually discussing the topic.

look if you want rust play rust
why does everyone want Rust mechanics?

i think bases should look likeā€¦ actual houses, rather than weird blocky monstrosities. More sloping roofs, different windows, etc.

because they think itā€™s good?
Iā€™ve never played rust before, so I canā€™t judge

rust isnā€™t that good
i mean, Unturned 3.0 is a far more memorable and fun game to me. iā€™ve met a bunch of friends through it, and had a blast playing it.
rustā€™s pretty much russian nude beach massacre simulator

I was talking about the building mechanics, isnā€™t that the topic of discussion here from the first place?

1 Like

i mean, youā€™re the one who brought it up, I was just replying to youā€¦

I think thereā€™s a bit of misunderstanding here, Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m not being clear enough, anyway, letā€™s not talk about this again, itā€™ll just lead to a long and complicated argument.

1 Like

my rust experience in a nutshell:
bought rust on sale for $14.99
left the computer on the whole night to download the game
launched game
clicked join server
instantly crashes
refund

3 Likes

Whats wrong with the forest blueprint fill ?

1 Like

Ikr
Only friends or people in the same group will be able to see the outline of the base that is wished to be built and the players just fill in the required items. Itā€™s very simplistic. Not to mention it requires more than 3 logs cough cough 3.0 shit building cough cough
Jokes aside, I really prefered The Forestā€™s building mechanics for the reasons I stated above. I canā€™t judge on Rustā€™s building mechanics since I havenā€™t played it nor seen it enough (cuz all the Rust videos are about killing nakeds) but I assume itā€™s very good. The way that you could upgrade an already placed structure to a better material.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad im not the only one taking note of this, Just go play rust if you want that whole setup. I understand the mechanics are cool and some would fit unturned but at this point everyone just wants 4.x to be rust.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.