Bump Firing

We need Bumpfire in unturned 2 as this powerful special fire move for semiautomatic pistols and rifles, what i mean by this is with you fingers and not a stock attachment, this can be a special move r attack perhaps obtained as a skill from an npc, as a quest reward or from a rare book or note.

however this should only usable from the hip(this is a trade off to prevent it becoming OP), next it should have extremely horrific recoil, allowing you to only use this in cramped or narrow passages furthermore this should have a very high fire rate making you run out of ammo easily. This is very useful when you are jumped by a bunch of zombies in an enclosed space and need a quick
way to get rid of the zombies.

3 Likes

Not a soliders gun eh?

Well no its more for folks who have a semi auto pistol or rifle and want some pseudo automatic fire.

4 Likes

Full length guide rod

I think its kinda weird… If u have semi, u have to click fast, you dont need a special move, something like that doesnt fits on unturned in my opinion

4 Likes

Kinda feel like this wouldn´t be used very much, if at all. It is a really neat idea tho, and I am curios as to how it would look like. But in my opinion, if I encounter someone in a CQC scenario I will either use something automatic or just start clicking the mouse button so fast I would break it.

Something that could come out of this, is you could have different attachments that increase your fire rate.

yeah true we could get a a lighter or heavier bolt to increase or decrease fire rates yeah that’s a great idea. Well i suggested this for the pure “cool” factor, i recently saw a clip from a movie with this i think it was sicario so i just thought of suggesting a feature

I mean, steam workshop exists…so there is always a possibility

I feel like something like this would be good as an unlockable skill. Not very useful for some wide open maps, but if it’s early game and you’re in a tight space I think this would be useful.

2 Likes

It would be really interesting if we had like a skill tree to unlock these kinds of things

1 Like

Yeah that would be really great, instead of the current system, so you would have skills local to each server

Heres a video explaining it

would it work with a rocket launcher tho

well if it semi automatic and has a large magazine and a light trigger which doesn’t require too much strength to manipulate it, but considering that most launchers dont have these qualities so no.

3 Likes

As those are pretty much always recoilles the answer is no

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.