Can not claim beta access

I have the ticket in my inventory and when i go into my inventory in unturned I can click on the claim unturned II access button but then nothing happens. Unturned 2 never shows up in my game library. If i open the steam overlay then close it while in the inventory the claim unturned II access button shows up again. No matter how many times i click it the game never shows up in my library

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure about this one, but have you tried to directly claim it from the Unturned Steam inventory ?

2 Likes

to be honest I’m not sure how to. I go to my inventory in steam and see the ticket but i dont see any button that shows up to claim anything when i click on the ticket

1 Like

Hmm, it could possibly not be working at the moment alongside with quite a few other things from the last update.

When you check your games library, is it set to show all the games ?

2 Likes

yea just checked its set to show all games. Just tried clicking the claim Unturned II access button 5 more times and nothing, hopeful clicking i guess

1 Like

That’s unfortunate, if it is indeed an issue somehow related to the 2018.4 upgrade you can expect to get it fixed fairly soon.

2 Likes

well guess all I can do is wait. Seen a few posts of other people having similar issue so at least I’m not alone

1 Like

Could you link them ?

1 Like

there is one I can remember off hand, have to go dig around again to find all the others

1 Like

Fair enough, thread’s issue matches the time of the update release, that most likely confirms the origin of it!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.