Can y'all start posting more?

I am sitting in class and there are no good posts, wtf guys? I had more faith in you all of you than I should have, SMH. Its just so disheartening when I log onto this god graced forum just to see nopfps posting suggestions and no one actual talk about the game or anything else for that matter. I just wanna go back to the days when I could post some bullshit 69 trash and it would be loved by all. Like if you cried ignore if you want UNTURNED II to be delayed by 27 years :joy::joy:

3 Likes

It might be because some of us can be in class that you donā€™t see that many posts. Work on your priorities :wink:

Anyways, there hasnā€™t really been much to talk about recently. Just give Nelson some time to post something interesting and you can be sure that threads, posts and suggestions will come over.

Thatā€™s because weā€™re in cooldown.

chart

As you can see from this chart that Iā€™m definitely didnā€™t drew while being drunk. We just have to wait until the new devlog arrived. Or maybe 4.0 itself. Hm?

7 Likes

A) quality over quantity. Thatā€™s a concept you seem to not be able to grasp

B) contrary to most people here, I actually have a massive backlog of revolutionary UII suggestions that Iā€™ve been wanting to work on and Iā€™m actually nowhere near short of ideas, but university really do be like that*

C) wed

*Hey Suggestion Squad, this is your cue

6 Likes

If your asking for some shitposts, youā€™ve came to the right guy

if it wasnā€™t obvious already I just want to clarify that this is a shitpost, just like my life.

I never signed up for this

1 Like

yes you did, youā€™ve got an account here right?

Well shiiiiitā€¦ looks Iā€™ve sold my soul to the Disco-bot who signed me up to this forum

1. Iā€™ve been posting on here for over a year. So please donā€™t argue with me about this
  2. I was refering to an inside joke with GHJ when I said that

What Iā€™m hearing is that your ego alone is big enough to fill our notifications. /s

3 Likes

This has already been suggested, please research before posting dumbass

Why the /s?

Iā€™ve been called Canadian Molton before. ego potentially proportional to the land area of our countries

Oh Kylie, was it ever a choice?

:smirk:

SAD!

real talk though weā€™ve reached the stage of decay where almost every suggestion is ā€œadd a gym buildingā€ or ā€œdo something thatā€™s already possible with the legacy 3.0 editorā€

More than half of my suggestions I was about to post were abandoned.

1 Like