Can you still get U4 access for reaching the Regular rank on forums?

“They” He should do whatever is needed when the time is right, this is like the 3rd thread you make about getting access to Unturned II or being regular, can’t you be patient and just understand what the current instructions are ?

Making another topic about the same thing will get you nowhere.

3 Likes

Where can I find the exact requirements for Regular?

2 Likes

Here we go again… officially only a staff member can check your own page. A template from a user has been posted in the past, however since you basically just proved (again) what your intentions are I’ll let you search it by yourself, no intentions on feeding you info just to get the same situation that occurred a few months ago.

Which was what?

1 Like

Your spam rampage and misbehaviour concercing a few subjects, if I’m not mistaking everything got clarified back then, don’t push it again.

1 Like

…interesting. Deja vu?

But as Oyamat said, you can likely just ask a Forum Leader to check your stats/eligibility atm.

3 Likes

Nelson is no longer giving access to new regulars for months now in favour of the automated system that requires hours.

6 Likes

This is so sad can we give cryptogram any remaining steam keys for Unturned 2 for miscellaneous reasons?

How dare you attempt to schmooze all remaining keys from their true and rightful owner, Benson Bexton.

:triumph:

Yeah that makes sense. Is Nelson still sticking to reducing the requirement to 100 hours by the end of 2020…? Because he has only a few weeks left to reduce it by almost 1650 hours.

Also, is U4 going to be free to play or what? Because I seriously don’t understand why he is giving away so many keys away for free…

Bloody hell… it has been stated countless times that Unturned II will be a free game aswell.

Seems like we have another guy unhappy for not possessing a certain thing here. I seriously don’t understand why you can’t be patient, there are only a few limited things to do, it is not a fully finished game, you’re not missing much by not having it in your library.

3 Likes

It’s rant time boys

Clinical blindness is indeed serious. In the past few months, even if you don’t actively read forum posts, there have been more than multiple mentions about UII being free. Since Unturned is free, you could even assume based on the playerbase and the comments that it is free as well. There’s really no reason to make a public post when it’s a pretty easy thing to figure out. Please try to find an answer before asking a question, you’ll usually find it using that little thing in the corner. I forgot what it was called, like a magnifying glass symbol that leads to a search bar or something? I have really no clue. See for yourself.

Goddamnit. UII is in early stages, and like the vast majority (if not all) of games in beta or alpha have some form of early access, one way or another. This is something you don’t need to even be on the forum to know. It’s literally all over the fucking internet. It also sounds like you’re a bit jealous, which isn’t bad, but again. search bars exist.

Never a good decision. People will judge you very harshly if your main goal is to obtain the Regular status, and that doesn’t change. Ever. On the other hand, if your mission on the forums is to get beta access then you shouldn’t be here unless you have some neat suggestions or whatnot.

Thanks for putting up with my bullshit until the end of my post. If I sounded rude, I’m sorry, but I wrote this specifically from the viewpoint of a regular forum browser.

3 Likes

I had regular, rip.

Imagine getting regular from ranting about literally everything :eyes:

Pretty much what this guy was going to do if regulars still received keys

I’m going to be completely honest here. Giving regulars keys is not a good thing, due to the fact that many people join this forum to gain regular status or respect in one way or another. Trust me, it happens, and I’ve seen it happen as well. If regulars all were given keys, more people would try to farm regular and the forum would be filled with useless posts and low-tier suggestions that either already exist or directly stolen from U3.
Giving keys based on gameplay hours is a more effective tactic, due to the fact that players with more gameplay (assuming they are actual gameplay hours and not afk time) have far more experience than a regular player (I have a friend with over 8k hours) and will be able to provide better suggestions or more improvements. This, in turn, greatly decreases the amount of… trolls.
And small children.

1 Like

Scratch the if, that is how it used to work

Already a problem, but the mods are on their toes

I’d say a solid 50% (prolly more) of the current U II keys were idled for. Can’t idle forum reg.

You’re correct, but my point is there’s just going to be lots of people who don’t take UII seriously as a whole. The key is pretty easy to get considering you have enough time and, in some terms, patience.

Like I said it’s being ditched in favor for a more sensible and automated method, which is also to avoid people only joining in to post junk until they get regular.

It’s only done initially as the regulars (or just the forums) back then were very productive with UII discussions so it would make sense to grant them access earlier. Now everyone is just washed and any new ones have mixed intentions.

2 Likes

Forum reg is harder to get than hours, especially with mods on thier toes. Granted both are far from perfect.

Basically this.