Okay, since last sunday, my Unturned has been getting stuck on the loading screen when connecting to a server. And to make sure, I am connecting to a modded server. Vanilla has worked fine. Anyways, I have tried the steam discussions AND the Unturned discord server.
I have tried:
- Restarting the game
- Restarting Steam / Logging out
- Reinstalling the game
- Verifying cache (too many times)
- Unsubscribing / resubscribing to workshop mods
- Restarting my computer
- Turning off cloud sync
- Resetting my entire computer
- Making a new steam account
- Moving the installation to a different drive
- Launching the game in administrator mode
- Doing everything in this list twice
Note: This happened randomly, it worked smooth the night before.
If you need, I have a i3-7100, 1050ti and 8gb of ram with a terabyte of HDD (And a 200gb ssd).
Update: Problem still happening. Just tried using them in single player. Could not spawn them (And yes, I restarted the game and made sure I typed the right command / id). Also I checked the steam files after subscribing to some of the mods, D:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\304930 and there they are.